According to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) data, Canada stands at 3rd as the preferred study-abroad destination globally.
The number of students planning to study in Canada has increased in the last few years and is behind the USA and Australia.
Canada’s top-notch education system with a safe and secure environment is the key reason students dream of studying in Canada. It is quite difficult to get into Canadian universities because of the level of competition but there are some with high acceptance rates.
Let’s explore the best Canadian universities with a high acceptance rate.
Canadian Universities with High Acceptance Rates
Canadian universities with high acceptance rates are best for students struggling to get into their dream Canadian universities due to their academic records.
|Canadian Universities with High Acceptance Rate||Acceptance Rate|
|Toronto School of Management||60%|
|Wilfrid Laurier University||55%|
|University of Guelph||50%|
|University of Montreal||50%|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||50%|
|University of Saskatchewan||40%|
|University of New Brunswick||74%|
|University of British Columbia||35%|
|University of Waterloo||35%|
|Simon Fraser University||35%|
|University of Alberta||30%|
|University of Victoria||30%|
The application process to apply to a university in Canada is the same for all intakes. Here is an overview of the step-by-step application process for Canadian Universities with High Acceptance rates:
- Visit the official website of the university you are interested to pursue your course.
- Check the course curriculum and the eligibility requirements.
- Click on the application form of the respective university.
- First, you need to create an account using your mobile number or email address.
- You will receive an email or SMS on your registered contact number with login details and verification.
- Use the login details provided and enter your personal details ( name, gender, date of birth)
- Enter your academic qualification and upload the required documents.
- Select the course and pay the application fee.
- The application fee is different for every university and can be paid through a debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Submit your application form, you can also track your application form through your account.
- Students that have been selected will be required to attend a virtual interview by some universities.
Here is a general list of the documents required to secure admission to any Canadian University:
- Official academic transcripts
- Scanned copy of the passport
- CV/ Resume
- Letter of Recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Reference Letters
- Postgraduate applicants must submit a translation of the degree certificate in case the degree certificate is in another language other than English.
One thought on “Canadian Universities with High Acceptance Rate”